Secondary Highway

Life off of the freeway, taking in the scenery.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Making Sales... Finally!

I sold my first item online today from my Etsy Shop! Hooray!

It was one of these bracelets, which have been the most popular item of the pieces that have been for sale at a boutique downtown called Lela.

It may have to do with the fact that someone picked the matching necklace for a "Featured Item" on the home page of Etsy. Since then, the traffic through the shop has skyrocketed, but sales are still slow. As in, one in the past four months. It's all good though, if business were booming, I'd never get over the illness I've been battling for the past week and a half. I hate being sick.

Mr. T turned to "Hard to Kill" and then went to bed. Mean! Just watched the scene where Steven Seagal performs acupuncture and moxabustion on himself. I'm pretty sure you can't do that. You especially can't do that on your own back, while you're sitting, meditating. Now he's getting it on with the chick the geeks created in "Weird Science" who is wearing shoes that are way too big for her. Look at that, her heels are lifting out. I hate this movie. I'm going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home