Secondary Highway

Life off of the freeway, taking in the scenery.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Arrrrrrgh!!!

No, it's not pirate day.

I got an e-mail over the weekend telling me that the new season of That's Clever has been pushed back to July. I have a bad feeling about this and am starting to worry that the ladies of Milwaukee episodes will never see the light of day. This will make me so terribly angry. Here's the message:

*****
Hi, this is an email to let you know that the schedule for the new season is being shuffled again. I know some of you are hearing from us for the first time, so please bear with me. HGTV has notified us that the season premier has been put on hold, and that the first episode will not air until sometime in July. As of now there are no set airdates for any episodes, including the ones that had received airdates. I apologize to those whom I have given airdates to. I know this rescheduling is hard to follow. I'm not sure when the new airdates will be available, but I'll let everyone know as I get them. Please do not email me unless you have a specific question that this email does not address, as there are over 200 people receiving this. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home