Secondary Highway

Life off of the freeway, taking in the scenery.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Fame Tracker for the Sockmonkey Suit: Part 3

We have an Airdate!
Friday, March 17, 2006 - Watch the show "That's Clever" on HGTV to see ME showing the world how to make a Sockmonkey Suit! (and a bracelet) Just keep your fingers crossed that they didn't make me look like a complete fruitcake. Hoy.

Note: I'm not sure when I'm going to make it into their episode guide - but I'll be on HCLVR-216 (right now it only goes up to 215 - argh!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stine said...

Dude, how exciting. Man, I don't have cable. Will you get a copy of the broadcast?

12:28 AM  
Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

Nope, but we've got all sorts of digital wizzardry at home, so I'm hoping to a.) collect all of the girls from Wisconsin shows and burn some DVDs and b.) put my clip up on my website. My total time on the show is only about 10 minutes.

As long as it doesn't come across as completely stupid, I'll try to make sure everyone can see it. At LEAST the part where I ride around on my motorbike in a sockmonkey suit. (As long as they kept that part in)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Stine said...

I think I meant to ask you if you could do exactly what you just said you could do. So yay, cool.

I just didn't have the words, ya know?

1:05 PM  
Blogger the beige one said...

how'd it go?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home