Secondary Highway

Life off of the freeway, taking in the scenery.

Friday, January 06, 2006

To All the Girls I've Loved Before

I've spent some time the past week or so digging up links to blogs of friends lost, so I thought I'd post a bit of a shout-out to any of you who follow the little link road and find me here.

It's not you, it's me, no really. Something happened that triggered reclusiveness, and an overall withdrawal from everyone known - past and present - over the past couple of years. This is something that I'd really like to remedy. It's a killer thing to have everyone you know spread out all over the country (all over the world?) and so in-person communication is impossible without a lot of cash and/or a lot of travel. Instead, this imperfect digital format will have to do. So please know I'm watching you (ew! creepy!) and thinking kind thoughts of all of you.

It's a mere coincidence that this would seem to be a resolution for the New Year, but it might as well be.

6 Comments:

Blogger the beige one said...

Well, I'm glad the (re)connection was made!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i keep thinking i should ditch the livejournal in favor of another blog. but that would require me getting a home computer. i'd want it to look sharp. sorry about the delayed response. i was traveling for a while, and then i returned to work to no internets! yikes. it's good to "hear" from you. i've been thinking of you lots lately. for serious. and i think i know your friend faythe. how nutty is that?

3:53 PM  
Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

Yay!
Yay for Jose and yay for anna sightings!

No worries on delayed responses, there was no overt obviousness about nosing around in your journal and you're a busy lass with limitied computer time. I can dig it.

As for LJ vs. Blogger - I miss the friends thing here, but like that you can meddle with the code easily. If I were to do it again, I still don't know which one I would pick.

Faythe is a west coast transplant so for sure there could have been paths crossed in Seattle, or on various travels 'cos the girl gets around.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, guess who found out about your blog as well! Hi! :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

hallo stefan! :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Stine said...

I dunno, I go back and forth with LJ and here too. I really do miss the friends only thing with Live Journal. I like the set up here though.

Hey Miss Anna.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home