Secondary Highway

Life off of the freeway, taking in the scenery.

Friday, December 09, 2005

More Yarning

Finally getting around to making some Christmas presents. This weekend will probably be all about Christmas shopping. This year seems to be pretty easy, the lists from my family are all pretty simple.

Last night my friend Liza and I went to a huge yarn shop to match up some other yarns to this lovely handspun, hand dyed yarn, from a woman in California who does the most incredible spinning, which I've had for a while now. It's been sitting because I didn't want to make Yet Another Scarf. I think one will become a sweater and the other a large rectangle wrap. I'm open to ideas though, so if you got any, lemme know.

It snowed all night last night, and besides issues with getting my windshield cleared off, the drive to work this morning was great fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home