Secondary Highway

Life off of the freeway, taking in the scenery.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Taunted with Sunlight

It's fecking cold out again. In winter, you can always tell the cold days because it's sunny out. The sun was sort of missed, to be honest, and it's a nice change of pace.

Of course I only get to see it for the ride to work, and now I sit in my freezing cold windowless office in the suburbs, iChatting with a friend who has an office downtown who says he's roasting in the sunlight coming through the windows. Mean!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't relate. I need to sheild the sunlight every day because of the heavy glare on my monitor. A nice problem to have. My mood is so much better since I got more light. Must suck being in the dark all day. I love the warmth it brings me. Feel free to come share it.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home