Secondary Highway

Life off of the freeway, taking in the scenery.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

All About the Brain

That last posting about Carty was really pretty random, but then I found myself thinking about him again yesterday, while I was getting a CT scan of my noggin. He did a record called AMAREI (MRI) based on the sounds he heard during his many brain scans. I could totally hear it.

No word from the Doc yet about my results, but I for sure had a concussion, and I for sure still have a pretty bad headache. It's improving, and after the range of physical tests, there's really no neurological damage, but they wanted to make sure I'm not bleeding into my brain or something like that. Fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your poor noggin!

Feel better soon.

2:11 AM  
Blogger 2ndaryHighway said...

Thanks Ms. MommaArte - it's much better today/feeling pretty normal again. Yay!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Stine said...

My God girl. I'm glad it's feeling better. Too bad one can't stick one's whole head in ice. T'would make it feel much better.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catching up with you on this Saturday morning. I had no idea your injury was so gnarly...feel better.

BTW, I LOVE the Eisner website!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home